Three month of cardio & strength routine and clean eating
1st pic, July 2012 @ 78 kg, 2nd pic , Nov 2012@ 65
165 cm, ugw: 56 :)
Easy Fruit & Herb Flavored Water
- fruit — 2 cups berries, citrus, melons, pineapple…most fruits will work (see recommended amounts in directions)
- herbs — a sprig of mint, basil, sage, rosemary, tarragon, thyme, or lavender
- water (tap or filtered)
Supplies needed: 2 quart pitcher or jar with lid; muddler or wooden spoon
General formula for whatever fruit/herb combo you desire.
1. If using herbs, add a sprig of fresh herbs to jar/pitcher; press and twist with muddler or handle of wooden spoon to bruise leaves and release flavor; don’t pulverize the herbs into bits.
2. Add approx. 2 cups of fruit to jar/pitcher; press and twist with muddler or handle of wooden spoon, just enough to release some of the juices
3. Fill jar/pitcher with ice cubes.
4. Add water to top of jar/pitcher.
5. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Suggested flavor combinations:
ALL CITRUS (no herbs) — Slice 1 orange, 1 lime, 1 lemon into rounds, then cut the rounds in half. Add to jar and proceed with muddling, add ice & water.
RASPBERRY LIME (no herbs) — Quarter 2 limes; with your hands, squeeze the juice into the jar, then throw in the squeezed lime quarters. Add 2 cups raspberries. Muddle, add ice & water.
PINEAPPLE MINT — Add a sprig of mint to the jar (you can throw in the whole sprig; or, remove the leaves from the sprig, if you prefer to have the mint swimming around and distributing in the jar). Muddle the mint. Add 2 cups pineapple pieces, muddle, add ice & water.
BLACKBERRY SAGE — Add sage sprig to jar and muddle. Add 2 cups blackberries; muddle, add ice & water.
WATERMELON ROSEMARY — Add rosemary sprig to jar & muddle. Add 2 cups watermelon cubes; muddle, add ice and water.
Summer tiiiiiiime, and the living’s easy!!
I need to save this. I spend far too much on flavory water.
Before: 191 lbs
During: 140 lbs
OMG…This is awesome inspiration!
I want my results to look like this and make people say things like “holy balls”
Nicole Murphy Is 44 years,there is no excuse to not go to the gym
and get fit at any age, if that’s what you want to do.
She is a incredible role model of a mature in shape women and I know if I keep the lifestyle I have(going to the gym(5-6) and eating correctly, I will have a great healthy lean body at any age.
When I’m 44+ I WILL be rocking a nice 6pac lol that’s why I leave my blood sweat and tears at the gym so when my abs form all I have to do is maintain them.
Lifted & walked today!
I want this righttttt now